Thursday, January 9, 2020

Delaware Brews Part 2 #24-28

As I mentioned previously we made a couple of stops in Delaware on our return from the weekend on the shore.

This was my first foray into a beer flight or sampler of the year.  I have had literally hundreds and hundreds of these over the last 20 years though when I used to keep track of the over 4000 beers I had "tried" all around the world, I didn't count anything less than a full 12+ ounce serving.

For this 1000 beer year, I have decided to only include servings greater than 4 ounces, which does exclude most beer festivals and simple tastes of a given beer.  If someone feels they would like to argue with this, please bring your thoughts to the comments and discussion.  I expect that these will be only a small portion of my overall 1000 Beer Year!

So....where was this at?   Also in Delaware, in Rehoboth Beach...even just across the highway from Thompson Brewing, there was Iron Hill Brewery.

Here we had a proper late lunch and I had my flight with beers # 24-27
#24 - Orange Creamsicle IPA
#25 - Anvil Ale (cask)
#26 - Perfect Vision Sour
#27 - Spruce Moose IPA

After I finished that I had a full pour of beer #28 - Scrooge IPA

No comments:

Post a Comment