Sunday, June 7, 2020

Took a Break!

As the year started I had high hopes to push toward 1000 beers and through 2 months I had already reached the 200 beer mark!  Then a lot changed pretty quickly as March began.   Going into an extended work from home, isolation and social distancing period left many of my plans behind.  We had trips in March and April booked...which had to be canceled and with on-premise restaurants, breweries and bars closed I just took a break from posting....but not from trying new beers!

After just over 3 months since my last post, I am hoping to start again and as venues begin to re-open I am hoping to get out a bit here and there as well.

Over the last 3 months, I have added another 100 beers and counting so depending on how the summer and fall go, there is still a decent opportunity to get to the 1000 beer mark!!!

Here is to restarting the blog and tracking!

No comments:

Post a Comment